It’s hunting time! This is what you’re looking for, so happy hunting!
- From January 17th to January 31st
- Hunt items will be valued at 200L or more, but cost only 20L for the duration of the event; that’s just 10%!
- Items may be exclusive and never seen again!
- Because this is a paid hunt, LMs will not be given out; store SLURLs are on the website!
- Hints, previews, and store SLURLs are available at: fourwallssl.wordpress.com
- A hunter group is also available! Just search: Four Walls – Hunters
Please keep in mind that it’s flu season, and a few stores will be late.
For this round of the hunt, this is what you’re looking for! I thought of and created it myself, with a little help from Isla.
The hunt starts on Thursday, and since this is a paid hunt, all the SLURLs are provided via the Hunt page, which means there’s not going to be any LMs to ‘the next store’.
Only six more days! This time, I thought I’d show you some of the great stuff from our new additions, as the hunt has (hopefully) garnered more attention from last time.
Everything is valued at 200L or more, but costs only 20L, that’s just 10% of the original price, for the duration of the hunt! Hell, chances are some of these goodies are exclusive and will never been seen again. Be sure to get your hunt on when the 17th hits!
I’ve gone through the blogger applications, and let me just say, there’s some great blogs out there! But remember, even if you didn’t get selected, that doesn’t mean you aren’t a good blogger. I wasn’t looking at views, or syndication, or how popular you were. What caught my eye was creativity, a seemingly natural ability to create cohesive looks, and engaging writing.
That being said, here are the bloggers in no particular order!:
- Skylar Coeur of Constellations
- Willow Zander of What IS Willis Talking About?
- Ravi Shelter of Posh SL
- Shiloh Selene of Unapologetic Second Life Fashion
- Cami Mahovlich of My Camilicious Style
- Alex1985 Diabolito of That Guy’s Blog
- Sylvia Olivier of Sylvia Olivier
- Elysium Hynes of Sium
- Noir Gothly of Noirilicious
- Villemo Inglewood of SL Wanderer